Vologda State Dairy Farming Academy named after N.V. Vereshchagin
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Vologda State Dairy Farming Academy named after N.V. Vereshchagin” is the oldest higher education institution in the North-West of Russia. The academy was established in June, the 3rd 1911 as Vologda dairy farming institute.
Vologda State Dairy Farming Academy named after N.V. Vereshchagin provides public higher education in the spheres of the most important activities in our life: veterinary medicine, agriculture and forestry, economics, engineering and production technology of food products.
Today, the academy consists of the following faculties:
- faculty of agronomy and forestry
- faculty of economics
- engineering faculty
- technological faculty
- faculty of veterinary medicine and biotechnologies
The rector's office of Vologda SDFA:
The vice-rector for academic affairs
The vice-rector for research and science
Address: Shmidta, 2, Vologda, Molochnoe, Russia, 160555
International cooperation of the academy
The main directions of International cooperation are:
- Development of cooperation with foreign higher educational institutions in the sphere of education, science, organization and coordination of international programs of the academy:
- joint international conferences, seminars, workshops, academic programs for students, PG students, teachers, professors and staff members;
- exchange of students, PG students, teachers and professors (including practical training in foreign enterprises (for foreign students in the enterprises of Vologda city and Vologda region));
- joint research work, scientific projects;
- development of joint academic modules.
- Development of international relationships with other foreign educational institutions and organizations for training and retraining of specialists.
- Organization of practical training abroad.
- Activities for attracting foreign prospective students to study on basic educational programs of the academy.
International programs and projects:
- Practical training
- Kainuu Vocational College (Finland)
- Farms and farming enterprises (Finland)
- Educational Programs
- Educational training programs (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Distance educational programs (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Online courses (Germany)
- Participation in International conferences (Republic of Belarus, Germany, Poland, etc.)
- Scientific and research projects (Germany)
- Academic exchange
- Students (Germany)
- Teachers, professors and staff (Germany)
- The Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- The Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University, Republic of Belarus
- Kainuu Vocational College, Finland
- Belarusian State Agricultural Academy, Republic of Belarus
- Vitebsk State Technological University, Republic of Belarus
- Grodno State Agrarian University, Republic of Belarus
- Technological University of Tadjikistan, Dushanbe, Republic of Tadjikistan
- Kyrgyz National Agrarian University named after K.I. Skryabin, Kyrgyz Republic
- Tashkent State Agrarian University, Nukus affiliated institution, Republic of Uzbekistan
Contact person of the international office