- International cooperation
The main directions of International cooperation are:
- Development of cooperation with foreign higher educational institutions in the sphere of education, science, organization and coordination of international programs of the academy:
- joint international conferences, seminars, workshops, academic programs for students, PG students, teachers, professors and staff members;
- exchange of students, PG students, teachers and professors (including practical training in foreign enterprises (for foreign students in the enterprises of Vologda city and Vologda region));
- joint research work, scientific projects;
- development of joint academic modules.
- Development of international relationships with other foreign educational institutions and organizations for training and retraining of specialists.
- Organization of practical training abroad.
- Activities for attracting foreign prospective students to study on basic educational programs of the academy.